You might have noticed our brief sabbatical from the world of blogging. It's mostly because I've taken a brief sabbatical from the world of wedding planning. Please excuse my recent absence, I've been making an effort to be a more supportive sister to my lovely sister whose own wedding is in a week and a half. So rather than being focused on my own details and decisions, I've turned my undivided attention to hers. Well, almost undivided. Maybe just a little bit divided.
When I return more fully to the world of blogging I'll be sure to tell you about my Wii injury that resulted in several trips to the chiropractor, and the plans for our engagement photos, and my dilemma about trying on wedding dresses, and how great it is to have Kristina and Graham here from Australia, and of course all about Teresa's wedding.
yea for Teresa!
ReplyDelete