You know what is so fun? Finding other people's errors and typos!
I was just re-reading the last post, and it turns out I made some mistakes. I thought a great idea would be to get a game running where all of our readers could participate. This begins the game "Follow the Typos Down the Aisle". From now until "game day", as I like to all it, we will be keeping a tally. (Angela is already winning, since she spotted the error in the previous sentence.) The winner will receive something amazing. Angela and I are fans of iTunes cards, but you may not be hip to that music thing. We'll find something that will work. Let the games/marketing technique begin.
I love that you are bribing people to make comments on our blog.
ReplyDeleteThe prize should be some of Angela's yummy cookies. That's way better than a gift card. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, yes. I think you are on to something there...
ReplyDeletei don't want to play, but will glady partcipate in the prize selction process.
ReplyDelete