I am discovering that Justin has this uncanny ability of being right about everything. Almost every time I disagree with him I end up being the one who is wrong. It's not that I have bad information. It's more that my information is often incomplete. And I am a notoriously bad guesser. In the future, I don't think I should take an opposing side unless I've got some good solid evidence to back it up. It's teaching me to think before I speak.
I was right about the Super Bowl; the Steelers pulled out a great victory- but only partly. The more I watched the game, the more I found myself rooting for the Cardinals. It seems that in the end, I wanted good old Kurt to win after all.
I was right about the Super Bowl; the Steelers pulled out a great victory- but only partly. The more I watched the game, the more I found myself rooting for the Cardinals. It seems that in the end, I wanted good old Kurt to win after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment