In about 35 days I sit for the Texas Bar Exam. That consists of 3 days of intense, all-day testing. I have to prepare for a wide range of subjects, some of which I never studied while in class. I have to commit tons of tests and factors and elements to memory that barely make any sense still. On top of all of that, it is summer and my fiancee has nothing to do (figuratively).
I realized back in the spring that Angela and I happened to have the most incompatible summer schedules I could think of. Yet, we are making it work. I am going to take a "vacation" with my books in tow. And Angela is helping by trying her best not to distract me from my studies. I certainly don't help in that, because I look for every distraction I can find, and she's a pretty good one to find.
Through it all we are continuing to pray for guidance and success at the end of July. After that, we can focus wholly on spending time together. After all, come August 4, I'm out of a place to live. That's something to look forward to: No more bills.
No comments:
Post a Comment