![]() |
There is a strange sense that we're getting used to life as it is. I'd say it's getting comfortable if the thought of that didn't at once make me feel so uncomfortable. We have found a marriage counselor who is probably the best one we've had as a couple. I wish we had known her when we were doing our premarital stuff. Plus, we're getting to know the Austin area better.
With all of that going on, we the fernweh is still strong in our hearts. We can't stop looking at all of the far-away places to which we are drawn. To that end, I continue to keep my search for work broad geographically and narrow as to types.
We can't wait for what's next. In the meantime, we continue to transition and work towards whatever it may be. Hopefully it's something in line with this post on A Life Overseas.

No comments:
Post a Comment