Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hmmm

Did you know that if you search for event venues in the Dallas area several branches of the Dallas Public Library come up as options? And not particularly attractive branches either. Not that any branch of the Dallas Public Library is all that charming, architecturally speaking. I suppose the upside is that all your guests could catch up on their reading while they wait.

2 comments:

  1. thhttp://www.texasweddingmall.com/ check out this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!

    We visited the public library in Montreal over New Year's and it was AMAZING. Someone could probably pull off a wedding there.

    Okay, I have to say that I *just* deleted my last "wedding blog" from my reader thinking that it was time to be done but you may have convinced me to read one more. :)

    Thanks for sending me the link. If there are any recommendations or anything I can help you with, be sure and let me know. Kelly

    ReplyDelete