I have an appointment to see my chiropractor tomorrow.
Never in all my life did I think I would be one of those people who has a chiropractor.
But I do.
And I love it.
This recent addition to my rolodex of medical professionals is a direct result of Justin's belated Christmas present. That's right; the Wii. At my intial visit I was asked the cause of my injury. I prefaced my answer with, "This is going to sound silly..." To which my chiropractor replied, "You're right. It does." Who knew that virtual bowling and batting practice could take such a toll on one's shoulder? Luckily I was in good hands and able to get back to perfecting my virtual golf swing in no time.
Now if only I can learn to beat Justin at Mario Kart...
Perhaps we need to get you a game that isn't so interactive.
ReplyDelete