Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide Update

Some of you may be wondering how the actual wedding planning is going. Here's a brief update on the things we've accomplished:

We have a venue and a caterer, and we've decided on cakes. We have our photography and videography covered and even music for the ceremony. We know who is doing our flowers, worked out a first draft of the wedding day schedule, and reserved a block of rooms at a nearby hotel. We're taking engagement photos this weekend. But most importantly, we've booked flights for our honeymoon... to Santiago, Chile! I'll let Justin tell you more about that.

The next major item is finding my dress, but I'll post more on this later. Oh, and don't even ask me about deciding on colors. I still don't have a clue. Would someone just choose them for me? I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Justin's Aunt KarenApril 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM

    Sounds like you have made lots of progress to me! I know you must be getting excited! I hope to meet you sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete